Monday, March 22, 2010

drum roll please...

well, you've been waiting for my announcement on pins and needles all weekend, right??
right?

haha, i know better! :) but whether you've been waiting for it or not, here it is:

drum roll please...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
WE
*
*
*
*
*
*
ARE
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
A
D
O
P
T
I
N
G
*
*
*
*
FROM
*
*
*
*
*
ETHIOPIA!!!!

more details to come but i just wanted to go ahead and share!!

ps- sorry if you already knew this was coming. i didn't mean to get you excited for nothing {well, not nothing...but you know what i mean!} we've been praying about this for awhile and only sharing about it with certain folks until we were pretty sure, and now, we're sure-sure!!!! woohoo!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Les,
That is so exciting!!!! I've been re-reading your blog again lately and have been praying for everything you guys have been going through. We really need to re-connect and get together when I come to Louisville next. MISS YOU!

Lexilooo said...

that is so wonderful! many congratulations to you!

Annie Brainard said...

Congrats, Lesli! I have three friends from church (couples, so six, I guess) that all adopted or are adopting from Ethiopia! They have all adopted two, and their little ones are so precious. Let me know if getting in contact with any of them could help you guys out!

Erin Owen said...

Lesli,
What wonderful, exciting news!!! Mitch and I will be praying for you and Ryan. It is our hope that God's peace will rest on your home as you prepare for your precious little one.
Love,
Erin

Danielle said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!

We should talk soon. Bryan and I want to adopt from their aswell. I would love to hear what you've learned about the process.

Praise God, that is wonderful news!